-->

Thursday, February 18, 2010

indian elephants

I will not let crap people get me down.
So googling things I love has sort-of cheered me up. (Its annoying cos these crap people I actually really care about)

ANYWAY, isn't this beautiful?
Photobucket


I have had a little bit of an obsession with indian elephants for a while. I just love the colours, the bling, the tradition, their meaning and the power they hold with so many people.

Wisdom is something lots of people say elephants represent, and I think I really value wisdom in people in my every day life. Knowledge, wisdom and generosity are three key things that I think make a wholesome human.

Blah how lame is this post?

Anyway tomorrow, I am de-cluttering my life, and I am going to bling up this blog haha. It will be wonderful!

Caroline x

No comments:

Post a Comment