-->

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spell Designs, Byron Bay

When I was in Byron bay in February, I discovered this beautiful brand of jewelry! I quickly saved it in my notes  on my phone, and the other day only just remembered about it and looked for it on my phone but couldn't find it any where. so dang it.

But I had some luck with a bit of 'googling' and was able to find it. I really think some of her pieces are AMAZING but on second thoughts, I have looked into it more and some of the stuff I don't fancy as much as I did earlier in the year. I like the use of the skull, dream catchers and feathers but thats about it really. 

You can find all the information, stockists, prices and an online shop at www.spelldesigns.com

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
love these-hate the model
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Lastly, I have a bone to pick with the stylist:
Photobucket
seriously?! WTF?! Does the cigarette really make it look that much cooler?! Gahhh I was so aggravated when I saw this.


Caroline x

No comments:

Post a Comment