-->

Friday, April 23, 2010

LONDON must do's....

There are so so so many places I want to go to in the UK. I'm going to make a list!! 

First off, a sneaky peak at The Ritz, I would die to have afternoon tea in there, but apparently you have to book 6 months ahead! and its like 600 pounds or something haha. 

Photobucket
Then all the markets, this is a picture of Portobello Market in Notting Hill:
Photobucket

And you may not know yet, but I am a big Harry Potter nerd, so I have to go to Oxford and visti some of the set, this is the dining hall:
Photobucket 
Fabric nightclub-overrated?
Photobucket
Gu desserts, my cousin told me about this recently and was completely outraged when she 
realised we don't have it here in Australia. Apparently to-die-for.
Photobucket


I will keep updating when I figure out what the hell I am going to do for four weeks!!!




Caroline x

No comments:

Post a Comment