-->

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sretsis, not Stresis...

Photobucket

I first saw Sretsis in HK in 2008 and fell in love with one of their dresses, I can vaguely remember it being an off white shift dress with geometric plastic beads surrounding the collar. It was stunning, and I should have just bought it at the time but of course was all negative about it. I did look for it back home but later forgot about it...And only recently I have remembered this brand and it definitely deserves it's own post. 

They have some very pretty and feminine designs, the website is stunning: 
Photobucket
These are some of my favourites, I am overwhelmed by how large the collection is.
Photobucket
Photobucket

A lot of it reminds me of a cute little tea party, then there are some formal frocks and other more day to day wear. It is a beautiful. And looking at it again I have definitely seen that black and gold skirt before....
From the website I cant see any prices, but there are a couple of stockists in Melbourne so I will have to check them out...
Caroline x

No comments:

Post a Comment