-->

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ahead of my time..Paris Fashion Week + GOLD

WOW!

Just checking out some photos from the behind the scenes of Paris fashion week, and GOLD was very present!! I just adore all of these outfits!

The header is "ahead of my time" just because it's gold and sparkles, haha and I feel I have been brave enough to wear both of these for the past couple of years! and only now are people figuring out how fabulous they are! So I am quite proud, but a little sad...I liked my gold...

PICTURES-courtesy of V Magazine


Photobucket
Loving the look of this fabric! It looks loose but crunchy


Photobucket
Oh my god- the tassels! AHH! Amazing! and the pattern on the skirt! 

Photobucket
Wow! Shoulder pads! The gold detailing is stunning! It works!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Love Love LOVE! The belt is awesome! and the scrunch-y sleeves!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment