-->

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nature + Jewelry?

I have always had a bit of an obsession with nature and animals in jewelry. 
In fact anything a bit weird and out there generally attracts me.

I have been cruising around on Etsy recently and stumbled across these lovelies:
Photobucket
These three are a bit pricey, but look like amazing quality and 
you can get your hands on these at Miss Mouse
Photobucket
I actually own this one! I was so excited, it was my first 
purchase and I am very happy with it. The designer has some
very cute stuff Kiska Style



Photobucket

I found these babies to! But my internet stuffed up and
I lost the shop! But I am still hunting for it!
I am always founding new and cute things, most of them
out of my price range! I think there will be many posts on 
these in the future haha.
Caroline x

No comments:

Post a Comment