-->

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Sartorialist

This is one of my all time favourite blogs! The Sartorialist.
 I collect the ones that stand out to me, and here is just a sample of some!

Photobucket

The <3 B&W and the floral bomber jacket, its tough but not with this pretty pattern....



Photobucket
Photobucket

Ah! I loved this one as soon as I saw it. I actually think I have a bit of a thing for red-heads but his shoes are just perfection! And I loved the
rolled up jeans look and the grey jacket matches, but it slightly unexpected...

Photobucket

I tried to find this necklace for ages! I looked it up and figured it was an Australian designer, 
Michelle Jank! But she in fact went bust and couldn't afford to make these beautiful things 
any more....So I attempted..but it is a bit of a fail haha.



Photobucket

Wow, just wow! This jacket is something I would never look at in a million years, but it looks fantastic! I just wish I could see the front of it! Cute pattern on the shorts to. This is from Todays entry on the blog. The girl actually looks like Hannah Murray.

Photobucket




What kind of upsets me though, is he never takes photos of "larger" people. I have seen plenty of larger women, or even just women who arn't skinny to dress perfectly for their size. I don't see why he doesn't capture them....

Caroline x

2 comments:

  1. he explained that he wants to take pictures of such ppl but they refuse to be photographed... so its the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! I didn't know that! And I have only just noticed your comment haha.

    ReplyDelete